DBRP Universe™
Welcome!
DBRP Universe™
Welcome!
DBRP Universe™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBRP Universe™

DBRP™ is a fresh, new, on the edge RP. Great staff, all friendly and dedicated, round the clock admins, will work tirelessly to try and approve within half a day of registration, if not instantly!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zenkai Healing and Uncontrolled Oozaru question.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brussels
A Good Member
A Good Member

Member's Character
Name:: Brussels
Race:: Saiyan
Power Level (PL):: 20,032

Zenkai Healing and Uncontrolled Oozaru question. Empty
PostSubject: Zenkai Healing and Uncontrolled Oozaru question.   Zenkai Healing and Uncontrolled Oozaru question. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:14 am

It's very possible I'm just blind and have missed them, but is there an entry anywhere on the site for what those two abilities do? I mean, I know what they do, but in terms of game mechanics how do they work?
Back to top Go down
Gorin
Founder
Founder
Gorin

Member's Character
Name:: Gorin
Race:: Saiyan
Power Level (PL):: 14,379

Zenkai Healing and Uncontrolled Oozaru question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenkai Healing and Uncontrolled Oozaru question.   Zenkai Healing and Uncontrolled Oozaru question. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:33 am

I'm working on the topic that has all abilities and what they do, abilities are rather new and in progress.
I haven't done the saiyan abilities yet, but Zenkai Healing should give a saiyan +25% per stat if he/she survives a fight with 30% or lower base vitality. "Uncontrolled Oozaru" is basically an unmastered great ape transformation that isn't very efficient in battle. You can later train to control it, and it becomes "Controlled Oozaru".
Back to top Go down
https://dbrp-universe.rpg-board.net

Zenkai Healing and Uncontrolled Oozaru question.
Page 1 of 1